Your JEE Main Admit Card 2017 is now available for downloading. CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education), India published JEE Main Admit Card 2017 on the official website of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main Examination.
Tutorial for downloading JEE Main Admit Card 2017
Here is clean tutorial on how to download your 2017 JEE Main Admit Card. Follow the steps for downloading your admit card for the exam.
- Visit http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/admitcard/AuthForAdmitCardDwd.aspx and visit the JEE Main admit card download page on the official website of JEE Main examination 2017.
- Login on the website to download your admit card by using your application number and date of birth. If you forgot application number, you can retrieve it there using the link with text Forgot Application Number from that page.
- Enter Security Pin provided there which is case sensitive.
- Now click the login button.
- Within a minute your JEE Main Admit Card 2017 will be available for download.
Screenshot of JEE Main Admit Card 2017 download page
Here is the screenshot of JEE Main Admit Card 2017 download page which is taken on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
Things to remember while trying to download your JEE Main exam admit card
- Some times the website will be down or too slow. Please be patient or try to open the site after some minute or hour.
- Security Pin provided there which is very case sensitive. If you cannot read it, you can use new security pin by using refresh button provided in green colour.
- Double verify the date of birth and application number before submitting.
If you have any questions regarding this, please post your comments below. We will be happy to help you. Do not forget to share this page on social medias because it will be helpful for others.