For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.
We do not allow the following products, services or items. You must read and accept it before posting.
Items not allowed on Our Website or Mobile Apps
A-Z of prohibited products and services:
- Ads or listings should not be from outside of India. This Website (freezonal.com/classified) or this App (FreeZonal Classified) is for classified ads and business listings only from India. For other countries use individual website sections or separate country level apps for respective countries.
- Ads solely for the purpose of backlinks or getting external links from our website or app to any other links. These are considered as spamming intended to manipulate search engine rankings. But You can provide your website address in website field or in content of your ad or business listing post.
- Ads for every single services of you or your company are not allowed. For example if you own a Barber shop named Daffodils, do not post classified ads like these titles: Ad 1: “Wedding make up offer from Barber Shop in Kerala by Daffodils”, Ad 2: “Men’s Hair cutting Saloon in Kerala”, Ad 3: “Facial for Men in Kerala”. Instead list your Barber Shop as a classified ad business listing with title like this “Daffodils Saloon Barber Shop in Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta, Kerala”. Replace Daffodils with Your Barber Shop Name, Thiruvalla with your Town/City, Pathanamthitta with your District, Kerala with your State. Then list all your services, features, opening time, pricing, details, etc inside your description of the classified business listing ad post. All offers of the same company/shop/service-vendor must be listed within your business listing and not as a separate ad listing. Try to add maximum real photos and details of your business for maximum exposure.
- Ad listing that are already posted before or duplicate business listings are now allowed. Instead you can use Bump Ad feature in ad listing edit page to promote it to top of categories, search results and other sections of website and apps.
- Ad listing that include fraud or fake business, products, services or other unethical items are now allowed.
- Ads for buying products/services like “Looking for iPhone”, “Looking for a rental house” etc. Please look at the ads posted on FreeZonal Classified and contact the sellers.
- Adult/Sexually Oriented/Pornographic Material” or “Child pornographic material.
- Ads like Multi-Level Marketing Services (MLM), SMS Sending, Email sending/processing, Champ cash, Network marketing jobs
- Ads like Home based jobs (Digital), Copy-Paste Jobs, Captcha work, work from home via Facebook, Click jobs, Foreign jobs, Chit funds job or schemes. Home labour jobs like gardner, servant, drivers etc are allowed ✓. But digital home job schemes are not allowed. If we need to accept your Home based digital job ads, then you have to clearly mention complete details in the advertisement and it must respect our other terms listed in this page. Provide correct job description that is not copied from anywhere, job type, phone number, email ids, exact location of you/your company, companies details, etc. It must be posted by an authorised person and not an ad poster. Still we may reject it. Home based job ads are very risky to accept due to legal issues. Ads like this will not be accepted: “Are You Looking for a Home Based Online Job? Earn Rs 25000 per month just by reading Advertisement Sms, Filling Forms on websites, Clicking on Emails, etc you can make money. FREE to Join. Visit somefakeonlinejobswebsite.com” – This is looks like a typical online scam to loot money. Strictly we don’t allow this.
- Ads that are copied from any other online source like websites, apps, etc.
- Ads posted by ad posters (usually they are spammers and their job is posting copy-paste same ads over thousands of websites.)
- Adoption of Children & Babies
- Admissions including Direct Admissions in colleges/universities/reputed institutes.
- Advance bookings or Products which are yet to be launched or pre-orders except for traveling and lodging.
- Advance fees, registration fees or payment, etc.
- Alcohol, E-cigarette and Tobacco Products.
- All images used in your listing should not be subject to copyright-protected. Try to use real images for your listing. People are smart they trust listings with real images than graphics. Read more about copyright from google. We may remove your images if either we found that it is not a fair usage or we received copyright claims for the removal of any image from authorised source. In such cases, contact us for any disputes.
- Any animal under the Animals or Pets category except Cats, Dogs, Domestic Animals and Fish or Aquarium.
- Any kind of animal body part of animal skin and bone or any product made of such material.
- Astrology or any kind of spiritual/supernatural services/remedies like (black magic, Vashikaran, love spells/problems/jadu/ Vashikaran). Any services where facts are not public and can’t be scientifically ascertained in general. However if you run astrology (Jyothisham) as a business in a real physical location such office or home and is included already in Google business listing, then you can submit it as classified business listing ad for approval. If it is not included in Google map business listing, then you need to contact us with proof of address, proof of business, real photos and other legal things.
- Blogging or any discussion or information published on the Internet.
- Brand new phones/newly launched/recently purchased without a bill, Jio Phones, etc.
- Burglary Tools
- Charity or voluntary giving of help or products for free.
- Chemicals i.e. “Hazardous Chemicals, Pharmaceutical products (prescribed or not), Restricted, Perishable Items”, and “Radioactive materials & substances”
- Child labor or Slavery i.e. Any services which fall within the ambit of child welfare laws of the country.
- Counterfeit Products/Clones, Replicas or demo sets.
- Crypto-currency (e.x. Bitcoin, Litecoin, bitcoin mining rigs & affiliated services/products).
- Cylinders and Products without the approval and registration of government agencies such as CNG, Pepper Spray, LPG.
- Database – Selling of user database or leads or sale of any information duly collected from the customers which can benefit others knowingly or unknowingly.
- Dating services for people looking for relationship, dating and/or friendship
- Direct admissions to colleges/universities/reputed institutes through management quota or donations.
- Discriminating on the basis of race, caste, religion or creed mentioning in ads.
- Education certificates(fake) for High school diplomas, university, medals, etc.
- Escort Services or adult (cross-gender) massage.
- Firecrackers, Explosives and Explosive Substances
- Foreign exchange including collecting and effecting/remitting payments directly /indirectly outside India in any form towards overseas foreign exchange trading through electronic/internet trading portals.
- Free services of any kind with no clearly defined benefits.
- Government IDs and Licenses Services.
- items or government-issued items such as medals, rewards &certificates
- Backdoor jobs
- Govt job of any type (except the third-party vendor payroll if mentioned)
- Government service – Only consultancy/guidance is allowed
- Guaranteed services for approval and acceptance of government documents or ID’s (Aadhar card, PAN, Passport, Visa, etc.)
- Hellevator scheme- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
- Human, Blood, Bodily Fluids, Human Parts, and Remains
- Illegal Goods/Embargoed Goods/Contraband goods
- Indian currency notes – Old, New or Error notes. Coins considered as legal tender.
- Hacking/piracy- Devices infringing intellectual property rights such as unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- IPR media violation- Media infringing intellectual property rights, which includes unauthorised copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
- IPR software violation- Software infringing intellectual property rights, which includes unauthorised copies of the software, video games, and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software
- Ivory products
- Items that hurt the Laws for the Protection of Historical, Artistic and Cultural significance
- Loans offered by private parties or institutions not authorised and regulated as per RBI guidelines.
- Luxury items with unrealistic pricing/not corresponding to market pricing.
- Medical Equipment requiring licenses (such as Ultrasound machines, X-Ray Machines, etc).
- Medicines prescribe as prescription-strength medicine, aesthetic, steroids, & food supplements
- Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
- Offensive goods, the crime that includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
- Offensive Material – examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
- Photos of artists/singers/entertainers are not allowed unless with permit
- Pirated Cable box descramblers and jail-broken/modified gaming consoles.
- Police, Army, Navy and Airforce Related Items
- Political affiliations, admission, and blogging
- Software & movie piracy, software to unlock phones/video games or Stocks and Other Securities
- Stocks, shares and other securities intangible in nature
- The government has declared face masks and hand sanitisers as essential commodities under the ‘Essential Commodities Act, 1955’ up to June 30, 2020. This is to ensure price regulation and availability of these products. FreeZonal Classified supports this move and only allow these products at a regulated price.
- Tickets/vouchers/passes for many events, games, matches or concerts, lottery tickets, sweepstakes entries, subscriptions, etc.
- Traffic devices, which include radar detectors/hammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers /sensors, and related products.
- Transfer of membership/subscription/certificates/timeshare etc.
- Transfer or selling license for pharmacy or liquor shop or any such institution which is controlled by the government
- Used Cosmetics, undergarments, personal hygiene & grooming items (e.g. epilators, shavers, etc).
- Weapons, Air Gun, artillery including arms, any type of edged tools resulting in affliction including daggers, swords, serrated objects, knives, and similar items.
Please note that while this list is exhaustive, it’s not just limited to the mentioned items & also encompasses anything violating company policies.
Usually you may receive warnings regarding violation of our terms of service. However you might be suspended or banned if you continue to violate our terms of service or if we feel you are using our services not for a good purpose. In this case you may contact us and apologise if you want to continue to use our services.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org